Tom Brokaw Rushed To Hospital
September 6, 2012
Tom Brokaw was rushed to the hospital in Charlotte, North Carolina where he is attending the Democratic National Convention.
According to TMZ, Tom, 72, was feeling lightheaded on Thursday morning (September 6, 2012) and as a precaution was taken to a nearby hospital where he is “being evaluated.”
Apparently Tom was on the set of Morning Joe when he began to feel ill, but so far there has been no word on his current condition.
Tom appeared on The Daily Show where he joked about the first convention he ever went to after Jon asked him “how man of these rodeos have you been to before?”
“This is my 24th,” said Tom. “The first one was in 1968 in Chicago. That was a riot and a convention broke out.”
You gotta love his sense of humor.
We hope Tom Brokaw feels better. Hopefully it’s just a minor bug and nothing more.
Get well soon!
- Robert Pattinson Will NOT Discuss Kristen Stewart In Upcoming Interviews
- Jon Stewart: The Best Fake News Anchor In The World
- Daily Funny: Tony Hawks Skateboarding Crimes
- Michelle Obama Does The ‘Late Show’
- ‘Real Housewives’ Star Tamra Barney Rushed To Hospital
- Halle Berry Hospitalized After Severe Fall
- Olympian Ryan Loche Is Hilarious
- Daily Funny: US Open Bird Call