Adrienne Maloof Claims Husband Paul Nassif Is Abusive
September 20, 2012
Real Housewives of Beverly Hills star Adrienne Maloof is making some pretty serious claims against her estranged husband Paul Nassif, claiming he is physically abusive toward their sons and their dog.
According to TMZ, Adrienne actually won temporary custody today after she told a judge that Paul choked one of their sons.
Plus, Adrienne has had several of her paid employees write declarations to the court about Paul’s abusive behavior toward their children and the family dog, which the chef claims Paul kicked for peeing in the house.
Surprisingly, Paul wasn’t even aware that a hearing was taking place and therefore never attended. Here is what his attorney, Lisa Meyer, has to say about this recent turn of events:
“This smacks of underhandedness. Adrienne wasn’t even present when this allegedly occurred.” Meyer adds, “It is a sad day when parents have to stoop to the level of making false allegations against another parent.” Meyer calls Adrienne’s move “gamesmanship at its worst.”
Gamesmanship or not, if this really did happen, then it’s a good thing Adrienne brought it to the courts attention. Then again, I can recall many times when I made some smarta** remark as a kid and had the sense knocked into me by my mom. I don’t recall the courts or the police being notified then and let me make it clear that I DO NOT condone child abuse. I just think there are times when parents walk a fine line between what’s considered acceptable punishment and unacceptable abuse.
I really hope these allegations aren’t true. These poor kids have been through enough.
What do you think?
- Child Protective Services Investigate Adrienne Maloof & Paul Nassif – Again!
- ‘Real Housewives’ Stars Adrienne Maloof And Paul Nassif Separate
- Details Behind Taylor Armstrong Abuse Claims
- Bravo Star Taylor Armstrong To Divorce Husband
- Taylor Armstrong Hospitalized Two Month Before Husbands Death
- Blind Item: An Indecent Proposal
- Katie Holmes Goes Mission Impossible On Tom Cruise
- Taylor Armstrong Began Dating Before Russell’s Suicide