Lance Armstrong Stripped Of ALL Tour de France Wins
August 24, 2012
Lance Armstrong may be having the worst day ever because he was just stripped of all seven of his Tour de France wins!
According to TMZ, the U.S. Anti-Doping Agency has decided to strip Lance Armstrong of all his wins over mere allegations that he took performance enhancing drugs. To make matters even worse, the USADA has even banned Lance from ever competing in the sport of cycling in the future.
Obviously, Lance is upset over these claims and here is what he has to say about it:
“There is zero physical evidence to support his outlandish and heinous claims.
“The only physical evidence here is the hundreds of controls I have passed with flying colors. I made myself available around the clock and around the world. In-competition. Out of competition. Blood. Urine. Whatever they asked for I provided. What is the point of all this testing if, in the end, USADA will not stand by it?”
Lance has been a champion for so many years so it just doesn’t make sense [to me] to take all his titles away if what Lance says is true. If he did pass all these drug tests, then why is the USADA making such a big deal about it now?
What do you think?
- Europe Banning High Tech Airport Scanners Over Cancer Threat
- Hockey Team Pokes Fun At Charlie Sheen
- Holy Canucks: Hockey Fans Riot In Vancouver
- Fox News Slams Gabby Douglas, Calls Her Unpatriotic
- Meet Tiger Woods’ New Girlfriend
- Air France Black Boxes Found
- Robots Locate Debris & Bodies From Air France Flight
- Olympian Ryan Loche Is Hilarious