Miley Cyrus’ Brother Braison Ruptures Artery
July 16, 2012
Miley Cyrus’s younger brother Braison was hospitalized on Saturday after rupturing an artery in his throat following a tonsillectomy.
According to GossipCop, Miley’s father Billy Ray posted a graphic photo on Twitter showing Braison sitting in a hospital bed covered in blood.
Billy Ray and Braison shared their experience on Twitter:
“Been a wild 24 hours but bringing my son home,” Tweeted Billy Ray. “Everything is OK now and he is home…but @braisonwukong was bleeding badly!”
“Today was actually the most horrific day of my life,” Tweeted Braison. “I got my tonsils out last week. Not sure what happened exactly but long story short my artery opened and I was bleed[ing] a lot. All good now.”
That’s pretty horrific. Thankfully Braison is OK.
If I had seen this photo before I got my tonsils out, I probably wouldn’t have been so relaxed as they drugged me up. Holy. Crap.
- Miley Cyrus Flashes Engagement Ring!
- Liam Hemsworth & Miley Cyrus On The Rocks?
- What In The World Is Wrong With Amanda Bynes?
- Georgia Girl Contracts Flesh Eating Disease
- ‘American Idols’ Casey Abrams Receives Blood Transfusion
- Check Out Miley Cyrus’ Engagement Ring
- Miley Cyrus Is Almost Pregnant
- Whitney Houston’s Daughter Is Engaged