George Zimmerman: Racist and a Sexual Predator?
July 16, 2012
An unidentified female has come forward claiming that George Zimmerman, the man arrested for killing Treyvon Martin, sexually abused her for several years and even claims the Zimmerman’s hated black people.
According to the Daily Mail, the witness made a recorded statement to police claiming George Zimmerman began abusing her when she was just six years old and he was almost eight. The abuse reportedly continued until she was sixteen.
So how do these new claims effect the trial against Zimmerman?
The long-short of it is, it probably won’t affect it at all. It’s hard to prove any abuse took place if no one else is willing to come forward. Then again, why in the world would any woman in her right mind ever come forward with such bold claims if they weren’t true?
Either way, this is just one more twist in the case, but unfortunately it doesn’t really seem to shed any light on murder of Treyvon Martin. All it does it make George Zimmerman look worse than he did before, but is that enough to convict him of murder?
Time will tell.
- Medical Report Sheds New Light In Trayvon Martin Death
- Middle School Principal Resigns After Sex Scandal
- Man With Dementia Kills Wife
- Texas Father Kills Man Who Molested His Daughter
- Joran Van Der Sloot Charged With Murder
- Is Casey Anthony Pregnant?
- Witness Tampering Investigation Underway In Casey Anthony Trial
- Headless Body Washes Ashore In England