Wedding & A Baby For Briana From ‘Real Housewives of Orange County’
June 27, 2012
Vicki Gunvalson from The Real Housewives of Orange County finally got to give her daughter Briana the wedding of her dreams just months before she’s due to give birth to her first child.
According to Radar Online, Briana Wolfsmith, 25, and her husband Ryan Culberson, 27, tied the knot again on May 12th in front of family and friends at the Bacara Resort and Spa in Santa Barbara.
“My mom has been amazing. It’s been really fun planning the wedding with her and just having her by my side,” said Briana.
“The wedding was very intimate and very personal and different. We are so excited because it turned out just the way we wanted it!”
To make the event even more special, Briana announced that she was pregnant with the couples first child. They even revealed the sex of their baby to wedding guests in a very unique way.
According to US Magazine, when Briana and Ryan cut their wedding cake, it revealed blue frosting signifying that the happy couple were expecting a baby boy!
That’s so cute and you can’t help but be happy for Briana after seeing everything she’s gone through this past season.
Hopefully Briana and Vicki can rebuild their relationship because after seeing last nights season finale of the Real Housewives of Orange County on Bravo, it’s pretty clear Vicki has some issues. Unfortunately, those issues are impacting her relationship with her daughter Briana and son Michael.
Briana and Ryan are due in October.
- ‘Real Housewives’ Star Vicki Gunvalson Gets A New Look
- A Familiar Face Is Returning To Real Housewives Of Orange County
- Hugh Hefner & Crystal Harris Call Off Wedding
- ‘Real Housewives’ Star Tamra Barney Rushed To Hospital
- Tamra Barney To Get ‘Real Housewives’ Spinoff
- Madonna’s Ex-Husband Guy Ritchie Expecting Child With Girlfriend
- Tina Fey Is Pregnant!
- Bethenny Frankel Dispels Divorce Rumors With Baby Bump