Twins For Anna Paquin & Stephen Moyer From ‘True Blood’
June 28, 2012
Anna Paquin and Stephen Moyer from the hit HBO series True Blood are having twins according to their co-star Sam Trammell.
According to the Daily Mail, Sam Trammell, who plays Sam Merlotte on True Blood, accidentally leaked the news during an interview with Us Weekly in which he talks about his own twins with girlfriend Missy Yager.
“I’m so excited for them,” said Sam. “We sent them a special gift. It’s so interesting that True Blood has become, like, the “twins” show.”
“It’s harder, having twins, but it’s all we know. So we’re trying to impart some decent wisdom,” Trammell adds. “I told them to hold on tight!”
That’s about as official of an announcement as we may get. If Anna and Stephen were planning on sharing their big news with the world, well, it looks like Sam beat them to it!
Anna, 29, who portrays Sookie Stackhouse and Stephen, 42, who portrays Bill Compton on True Blood are married in real life.
This will be the first child (or children in this case) for Anna, however Stephen has two other children from a previous relationship.
- ‘True Blood’ Stars Expecting Child Together!
- ‘True Blood’ Stars Anna Paquin & Stephen Moyer Welcome Twins
- ‘True Blood’ Star Sam Trammell Shifts Into Fatherhood
- Watch A Sneak Peek Of ‘True Blood’
- ‘True Blood’ Recap
- ‘True Blood’ Season 5 Premiere Recap
- ‘True Blood’ Season 5 Episode 2 Recap
- Blind Item: Open Marriage Pitfall