California 6th Graders Find Dead Teacher In Classroom
June 13, 2012
Students at Mesa Linda Middle School in Southern California were traumatized on Tuesday when they entered their classroom only to find the dead body of their teacher lying on the ground.
According to the New York Daily News, a school security guard unlocked the classroom door to let the students inside when the grisly discovery was made.
The deceased teacher was identified as 40-year-old Tamara Joyce Dawe and when one of her sixth grade students saw her body, they proclaimed “Ms. Dawe fell down!”
That’s when the security guard ran in to room and removed the students before calling the police.
There is no evidence of foul play and Police believe Ms. Dawe died of natural causes.
Counselors will be on hand to help students cope with the loss before they head out for summer break tomorrow.
Our thoughts go out to the family and friends of Tamara Dawe.
- WEIRD NEWS: Mitt Romney’s Great Great Aunt Haunting Pub
- Yale Student Killed In Freak Accident
- Sister Of Nick & Aaron Carter Dead
- Father Accidentally Kills Himself In Front Of His 4 Kids
- Yale Student Killed Days After Graduation
- Dog Comes Home With A Dead Baby
- Georgia Girl Contracts Flesh Eating Disease
- Disney World Employee Dies