Bethenny Frankel Reveals Sex Of Unborn Child
June 13, 2012
Bethenny Frankel suffered a miscarriage back in February, but she has remained relatively mum on the issue until now.
According the Daily Mail, Bethenny, 41, wrote an essay for Glamour magazine in which she shared intimate details about their loss. Bethenny revealed that she found out the sex of the baby following her miscarriage and the news was devastating. Bethenny and her husband Jason’s unborn child was a baby girl.
“All I heard was ‘female’, and I fell to pieces. I was picturing Bryn with a little sister. Two little girls in rain boots,”said Bethenny.
“We were very, very sad. There was a baby there who’d had a heartbeat. She was life. She was hope. She was the future. And then she was gone.”
“I had gotten over the guilt, but now I just felt bad for whoever she was going to be. I felt bad for that heartbeat. And I felt bad for Bryn.”
That’s so sad.
My heart aches for their loss, but I have to believe that everything happens for a reason. Hopefully Bethenny and Jason will be able to have another healthy child very soon, if that’s what they both want.
It’s also very brave of Bethenny to share this private loss with the world. Maybe her story will help other women who’ve suffered a similar loss.
- Bethenny Frankel Dispels Divorce Rumors With Baby Bump
- Bethenny Frankel’s Sailboat Struck By Wave
- ‘Bethenny Ever After’ Ends With Move To LA
- Bethenny Frankel: Cheating & Divorce Rumors
- Is ‘Bethenny Ever After’ Over?
- Selena Gomez’s Mom Suffers Miscarriage
- Kimberly Stewart & Benicio Del Toro Are Parents
- No More ‘Real Housewives’ Spin-Offs