Ryan Reynolds Brings Blake Lively Home To Meet His Family
May 7, 2012
Things must be getting serious between Ryan Reynolds and Blake Lively because the happy couple were spotted in Ryan’s hometown over the weekend.
According to LaineyGossip, Ryan and Blake spent the weekend in Vancouver with his family and were spotted holding hands after sharing a meal.
Meeting the family is always a sign that the relationship is serious and we use the term serious loosely. This doesn’t mean their engaged or close to being so, but it does add credence to rumors that these two are going to get married and start a family sometime in the future. Let’s face it, these two have lasted way longer than we thought they would.
On that note, it will be very interesting to see if Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds will go to the MET Gala together. These two are just so beautiful, their mere presence may be too much beauty for one red carpet. The only other couple as beautiful as these two is Gisele Bundchen and Tom Brady.
On second thought, Ryan is incredibly private so there is no way he would attend the Met Gala with Blake. We can dream can’t we?
- Blake Lively & Ryan Reynolds House Hunting
- Are Scarlett Johansson & Ryan Reynolds Getting Back Together?
- JUST MARRIED: Blake Lively & Ryan Reynolds
- Blake Lively & Leonardo DiCaprio To Get Engaged?
- Leonardo DiCaprio Seeing Two Models
- New Couple Alert: Blake Lively & Ryan Reynolds
- Ryan Reynolds Celebrated Birthday With Blake Lively & Sandra Bullock!
- Rumor Mill: Is Owen Wilson Already Cheating?