Olympic Swimmer Found Dead
May 1, 2012
Norwegian Olympic swimmer Alexander Dale Oen died on Monday, April 30th in Arizona, where he was attending a pre-Olympic training camp.
According to People, Alexander, 26 was found by his teammates in his bathroom and was prounced dead shortly thereafter. The cause of death is not yet known, however hospital staff report that Alexander suffered from cardiac arrest.
It’s such a tragedy when a young person dies so suddenly.
Our thoughts go out to Alexander’s family and friends during this incredibly sad time.
- Mary Kennedy Found Dead
- Sister Of Nick & Aaron Carter Dead
- Nurse Jennifer Gallagher Drowns A Month After Helping Aurora Shooting Victims
- Kara Kennedy Dies Suddenly
- Inspirational Hockey Player Succumbs To Cancer
- Jeff Conaway Has Died
- ‘Swamp People’ Star Falls From Boat, Dies
- Report: Amy Winehouse Was Engaged To Reg Traviss Before Death