New Book Makes Bold Claims About Barack & Michelle Obama
May 17, 2012
A new book written by Edward Klein titled The Amateur claims President Barack Obama was suicidal after Michelle began considering divorce twelve years ago.
According to Page Six, the new book claims marital trouble between Michelle and Barack Obama began when the President decided to challenge Democratic congressman Bobby Rush in the 2000 primary, against Michelle’s wishes.
The book claims Michelle was against the idea, but Barack didn’t listen and forged ahead and ultimately left their family in debt.
“Michelle actually had divorce papers drawn up,” Klein writes, citing one of her friends.
“Obama was so depressed that some of his friends worried that he was suicidal.”
This doesn’t seem too surprising. Most married couples go through problems throughout the course of their marriage. It is probably much worse for couples living in the public eye. Unfortunately, if you live in the public eye, you don’t always know who you can trust. Maybe Michelle vented to a girlfriend about her marriage and that friend turned around and sold her story? Anything is possible, but it doesn’t look like Michelle and Barack are having any marital problems now.
Will you buy this book?
- Bethenny Frankel: Cheating & Divorce Rumors
- Katy Perry’s New Man Already Wants To Marry Her!
- Big Bang Theory Star Getting Divorced!
- Mary Kennedy Found Dead
- Michelle Obama Does The ‘Late Show’
- The Duke & Duchess Of Cambridge To Meet President Obama Today
- Kim Kardashian & Kris Humphries To Divorce
- Are Scarlett Johansson & Ryan Reynolds Getting Back Together?