Is Christina Aguilera Delusional?
May 10, 2012
Christina Aguilera constantly appears on the hit NBC show The Voice in apparel that is less than flattering. In fact, her fashion choices leave us wondering whether she is delusional? Does she really think she looks good in these skimpy outfits?
The Merriam-Webster definition of the term delusional is the false belief regarding the self. It appears Christina, 30, still thinks it’s 1999 when the incredibly skinny and fresh faced artist hit the music scene with the hit song Genie in a Bottle.
Unfortunately, it’s not 1999 anymore and Christina still thinks she has the body to pull off these skimpy outfits. Plus, she looks like she applies her makeup with a paintball gun. Honestly, it’s just not pretty.
Sometimes, less is more when it comes to makeup and more is more classy when it comes to fashion.
What do you think?
- Vivienne Westwood Dislikes Kate Middleton’s Make-Up
- Tyra Banks Looks Freakish At Moth Ball
- Justin Bieber Rocks ‘Miami Vice’ Look At ‘MuchMusic Video Awards’!
- Tim Tebow Finds An Unlikely Friend In Fred Durst
- What’s Up With Carson Daly?
- Blind Item: Strip Club Baby
- Kim Kardashian Makes Maternity Fashion Mishap
- Blind Item: Halloween Rival