Britney Spears Joins ‘The X-Factor’
May 10, 2012
Britney Spears has come a long way over the past year and has now signed on to judge contestants on the popular reality show The X-Factor.
According to Celebitchy (via E!), Britney, 31, will join Simon Cowell and LA Reid at the judging table and will be paid the small fee of $16 million dollars.
The folks at Celebitchy point out some interesting facts that lead us to worry about Britney’s decision. First of all, Britney isn’t exactly known for being mentally stable and it appears she walks a fine line each and every day. Sure, she’s doing better, but that’s because she has a buffer. She doesn’t really talk to the media anymore and she isn’t able to make any decisions for herself due to the conservatorship. All those factors work in her favor so how will she manage to make decisions and function properly on a TV show watched by millions of people? Will the pressure be too much for her? Will Britney be a better judge than Paula Abdul or worse? Will she stumble though her critique of the performances or will she shine?
Obviously, we have no idea how she will do until the show airs, but it’s safe to say we’re a little worried.
Either way, one thing is certain: Britney Spears will bring the ratings for The X-Factor. Everyone is going to tune in to see how she does. Everyone.
What do you think?
- Hugh Hefner & Crystal Harris Call Off Wedding
- WEIRD COUPLE ALERT: Simon Cowell & Carmen Electra
- Robert Pattinson Will NOT Discuss Kristen Stewart In Upcoming Interviews
- Jessica Biel Flashes Engagement Ring
- Britney Spears Gives ‘Jersey Shore’ Star DJ Pauly D A Lap Dance
- Britney Spears’ Sons Do Her Makeup
- Kardashian Popularity Finally Waning
- What In The World Is Wrong With Amanda Bynes?