Jack Osbourne Is A Dad!
April 25, 2012
Jack Osborne and his fiancé Lisa Stelly welcomed a healthy baby girl into the world and her name is Pearl!
According to Us Weekly, the entire Osbourne clan is incredibly excited about the arrival of Pearl and Jack’s mom Sharon knows her son will be an amazing dad.
“He’s very nervous — but nervous-excited,” Sharon, 59, told Us Thursday. “He’ll be a very good dad. I think he’ll be very strict, but he’ll be a very good dad.”
As for fashion, Jack’s older sister Kelly, 27, a host on Fashion Police, has that covered:
“I already told him that this baby…is going to be the best-dressed baby there is. You’re not buying the clothes — I am!”
I don’t know about you, but it’s hard to picture Jack, 26, as a father. When I think of Jack, I always see him as the lazy, rich teenager from The Osbournes, but it’s good to see he has grown up and appears to have his life in order.
- Jack Osbourne’s Fiance Is Pregnant
- Jack Osbourne Diagnosed With MS
- Spotted: The elusive Aimee Osbourne
- Jack Osbourne Is Engaged!
- Benecio del Toro & Kimberly Stewart Are Expecting A Baby!
- It’s A Girl For Nicolas & Carla Bruni-Sarkozy
- Jessica Simpson Gave Birth – To A Baby!
- Get Your First Look At Jessica Simpson’s Daughter