Angelina Jolie Rocks An Ugly Engagement Ring
April 16, 2012
Brad Pitt may be rich and handsome, but his taste in jewelry sucks!
As you may know, Brad and Angelina decided to get engaged after living as a married couple over the past few years. The two actors have 6 children together (3 biological and 3 adopted), so it was just a makes sense.
The Daily Mail managed to get a snapshot of the incredibly expensive token of love, which you can see below, and claim Brad worked on the design for a year. Yes, you read that correct. It took Brad a year to design this incredibly plain looking ring!
Pitt designed the ring for the mother of his six children in collaboration with jeweller Robert Procop who broke the news of the engagement in a statement last Friday.
He said: “Brad had a specific vision for this ring, which he realised over a year-long collaboration with Robert,” Procop’s team said in a statement.
“He wanted every aspect of it to be perfect.”
Do you think it’s perfect? Take our poll now!
- Hugh Hefner & Crystal Harris Call Off Wedding
- Jennifer Aniston & Justin Theroux Are Engaged!
- Jennifer Aniston & Justin Theroux Getting Married!
- Are Brad Pitt & Angelina Jolie Getting Married This Weekend?
- Jessica Biel Flashes Engagement Ring
- Rumor Mill: Brad Pitt & Angelina Jolie Expecting Twins – Again!
- Miley Cyrus Flashes Engagement Ring!
- Jennifer Aniston Shows Off Engagement Ring