What’s Ailing John Edwards?
January 13, 2012
John Edwards is suffering from an undisclosed heart condition, which is being labeled “life-threatening”.
According to People, John, 58, will undergo a medical procedure next month, however no further details have been revealed at this time.
What little we do know about John’s condition comes from Federal Judge Catherine Eagles, who disclosed in court that the former senator suffered from “three episodes” and was currently under the care of a cardiologist. In addition, a family friend shared that John was wearing a heart monitor 24/7 and The Boston Herald reported that John’s trial would be delayed because he would need several days to recover from surgery next month.
It’s very possible John may simply need a pacemaker, however it’s also very possible he will need open heart surgery. Typically, open heart surgery requires a longer recovery time than what is being requested in court.
Either way, we hope John makes a full recovery from whatever is ailing him. Lord knows his children have been through enough!
Get well soon.
- Daily Funny: Tony Hawks Skateboarding Crimes
- Check Out John Edwards’ Mug Shot
- New Health Woes For Bret Michaels
- Anthony Weiner Is Going To Resign!
- OOPS: Mitt Romney Team Launches Victory Website
- Male Birth Control To Be Available In 10 Years
- Paranormal State Star Ryan Buell Diagnosed With Pancreatic Cancer
- Hurricane Sandy Recovery In Pictures