‘Survivor’ Winner Ethan Zohn’s Cancer Has Returned
November 2, 2011
Ethan Zohn’s fight with cancer isn’t over just yet as doctors confirm the cancer has returned.
According to People, the bad news came on September 14th and Ethan has already started chemo to help fight the cancer, which localized in his chest.
“It’s localized in my lung area,” Zohn, 37, says. “But it’s good that it’s not all over my body.”
After Ethan finishes his chemo, he will receive a stem-cell transplant from one of his brothers. Ethan even joked that he doesn’t know which brother is donating because the doctors don’t want him to start treating one brother better than the next.
As for how Ethan’s girlfriend Jenna Morasca is handling the news, Ethan says she’s “taking it like a rock star.”
“We’re both filled with fear and anger and anxiety and gratitude and frustration. But there’s so much love there. It’s this whole spectrum of emotions.”
Ethan is an inspiration to others battling cancer because he is a fighter. On November 6th, Ethan plans on running the New York City Marathon to help raise money for HIV/AIDS education and prevention.
“Cancer isn’t going to slow me down. I want people to know that you can still live a fulfilled life and move forward.”
Amazing! We wish Ethan a very speedy recovery!
Ethan Zohn with girlfriend Jenna Morasca
- Hugh Hefner & Crystal Harris Call Off Wedding
- Andy Whitfield From ‘Spartacus’ Passed Away
- Boy Commits Suicide After Mother Dies Of Cancer
- Inspirational Hockey Player Succumbs To Cancer
- Cancer Survivor Suspended From School In Michigan
- Charlie Harper’s Ghost To Appear On ‘Two And A Half Men’
- Do You Think ‘Two and a Half Men’ Is Filth?
- Miley Cyrus To Appear On ‘Two & A Half Men’