Man With Dementia Kills Wife
November 14, 2011
A 96-year-old man named Milton Weiss brutally murdered his 81-year-old wife, Ann in their L.A. apartment on Saturday.
According to the Daily Mail, Milton suffers from dementia and believed his wife was stealing from him. Milton reportedly walked up behind her and hit her over the head with a dumbbell.
“I’m just stunned. It’s so unexpected and so awful,” neighbor Sharon Queen-Ford told CBS LA. “It’s a great loss to all of us. It’s awful to have her leave here in any fashion but especially so in a terrible way like that.”
“She had said she was having a lot of trouble with him,” continued Sharon. “He was getting confused about things and would be angry about something that wasn’t real.”
“His personality was changing. There was something irrational going on. She felt he would get irritable for things that weren’t justified. It scared her, I think.”
The couple had been married for 20 years.
Our thoughts go out to Weiss family during this difficult time.
- Grandmother Stabs Granddaughter In Murder-Suicide
- Medical Report Sheds New Light In Trayvon Martin Death
- Long Island Murder Mystery
- George Zimmerman: Racist and a Sexual Predator?
- FBI Searches Lake For 40 Bodies
- Joran Van Der Sloot Charged With Murder
- Dog Kills Boy In Brooklyn Home
- College Freshman Found Dead At University Of Central Florida