Katy Perry To Start Family
November 18, 2011
It looks like there will be little California girls or boys running around very soon.
According to Page Six, Katy Perry has informed her managers that after her tour ends, she will be taking a year off to spend time with her husband Russell Brand and start a family.
She may need a little more than a year off for that, don’t you think?
Well some media outlets already think the singer’s pregnant. For example, The Superficial posted pictures of Katy performing in concert at Madison Square Garden on November 16th and from certain angles, she looks a like she might have a teeny tiny bump.
But Katy cleared up any and all rumors when she told her fans that she wasn’t actually pregnant, she just had a food baby from eating too much pizza.
Apparently, celebrities can’t eat anymore for fear that everyone might think they’re pregnant.
Either way, congratulations to Katy and Russell on any babies you may or may not have in the future!
- Hugh Hefner & Crystal Harris Call Off Wedding
- Snooki Bids Farewell To ‘Jersey Shore’
- Trouble In Paradise For Katy Perry & Russell Brand
- Katy Perry’s New Man Already Wants To Marry Her!
- Rachel Zoe Welcomes A Baby Boy!
- Tina Fey Is Pregnant!
- Is Kate Middleton Pregnant?
- Madonna’s Ex-Husband Guy Ritchie Expecting Child With Girlfriend