‘Game Of Thrones’ Star Jason Momoa Opens Up
November 3, 2011
Jason Momoa shared some interesting information about what it was like filming sex scenes during Season 1 of Game of Thrones.
For those of you who don’t know, Jason played Khal Drogo on the HBO hit series Game of Thrones and he was a king who became weakened by the love of his wife, played by Emilia Clarke. According to HindustanTimes, Jason thinks of Emilia like a sister and was horrified when the two had to film sex scenes together.
“Those were my first ever sex scenes and they were very awkward. Emilia and I are very close, I love her like a sister and so it was a pretty horrific feeling,” says Jason.
We agree, that would be incredibly awkward. But Jason is a professional, so he handled the situation like a champ and now he has millions of new fans (mostly female) to show for it.
With all this new attention, Jason longs for the days when he could eat whatever he wanted without having to worry about taking his shirt off to flash those famous muscles.
“I’m really excited to be wearing a shirt now. I’ve told my wife ‘when I get old I’m getting fat’,” says Jason.
In case you’re wondering who Jason’s wife is, well its someone you may recognize. It’s Lisa Bonet from The Cosby Show! The two aren’t legally married, but they’re married in spirit and they have two adorable children together.
- The Strong Women Of HBO’s ‘Game Of Thrones’
- The Countdown For Season 2 Of ‘Game Of Thrones’ Has Begun
- Alexander Skarsgard & Kate Bosworth Split
- Game Of Thrones Of Muppets (Photos)
- ‘Game Of Thrones’ Sneak Peek
- ‘Game Of Thrones’ Wins At Emmys
- Game Of Thrones: Season 3 Spoiler Alerts
- ‘Game Of Thrones’ Actor Sean Bean Stabbed Outside Bar