Taylor Armstrong: ‘Real Housewives’ Saved My Life
October 17, 2011
Taylor Armstrong revealed that if it weren’t for the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills, she may not be alive today.
According to Radar Online, Taylor was interviewed by KTLA in Los Angeles and said she’s thankful to Bravo for giving her the opportunity to be on the show.
“If cameras were not in my life, there’s a good chance I wouldn’t be sitting here today,” Armstrong told KTLA-TV in Los Angeles, noting she could have died via murder or murder-suicide.
“I’m thankful to be here especially for my daughter,” Armstrong said. “Imagine if she had two less parents instead of one.”
Taylor believes she subconsciously wanted to be on the show so that her marital problems could be revealed. Maybe, just maybe, her experiences with domestic violence could help other women going through the same thing.
A new episode of the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills airs tonight at 9PM on Bravo.
- Bravo To Air Special On Russell Armstrong Suicide
- Taylor Armstrong Began Dating Before Russell’s Suicide
- Kyle Richards Supports Taylor Armstrong
- Taylor Armstrong Hospitalized Two Month Before Husbands Death
- Details Behind Taylor Armstrong Abuse Claims
- Bravo Star Taylor Armstrong To Divorce Husband
- Russell Armstrong From The ‘Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills’ Commits Suicide
- Memorial Service Held For Russell Armstrong