Jessica Simpson Shopping Pregnancy Magazine Deal
October 20, 2011
Rumor has it Jessica Simpson and her father/manager Joe Simpson are shopping a magazine deal to reveal that she’s pregnant.
According to Page Six, Jessica is refusing to confirm her pregnancy until she secures a deal with a magazine and she’s asking up to $500,000 for the story.
That’s a nice chunk of change.
Maybe Jessica needs some extra cash as a security deposit before actually walking down the aisle with fiance Eric Johnson. Eric has been by her side for several months, but many media outlets have called him out for not actually having a job of his own. Maybe this is one way Eric can contribute to the relationship?
Ugh, I know that’s a horrible thing to say, but the reality is – babies sell. There will be more magazine covers, interviews and who knows, maybe even a baby/maternity line. That could add up to millions of dollars.
Jessica Simpson is smart like a fox.
- Jessica Simpson Is Going To Be A Mummy
- Jessica Simpson Is Pregnant!
- Get Your First Look At Jessica Simpson’s Daughter
- Jessica Simpson Gave Birth – To A Baby!
- Jessica Simpson Denies Pregnancy Rumors – Again
- Check Out Jessica Simpson’s New Shoe Line
- Jessica Simpson Is Looking Fit
- Jessica Simpson’s Dad Joe Arrested For DUI
Bernie Madoff‘s codeword for his fraudulent end-of [...]
A Los Angeles-area teen was arrested Thursday in c [...]
Who said Kim Kardashian can’t get poignant? The so [...]
Without Jonathan Murray there would be no Keeping [...]
One of the last movies Paul Walker finished in ful [...]
Lisa Vanderpump is dreading filming the upcoming r [...]