World’s Largest Crocodile Captured
September 6, 2011
The world’s largest crocodile was captured in the Philippines, weighing in at one ton and measuring 21 feet long.
That’s one big crocodile!
According to the Daily Mail, the crocodile had been tormenting villagers in Agusan and even killed several fisherman over the past 20 years.
“We were very nervous about tackling this beast but it was our duty to deal with it because it was a threat to many villagers and their farm animals,” said the local mayor, Mr Edwin Elorde.
“When I finally saw it after its capture I couldn’t believe my eyes.”
“It was big enough to swallow three men all at once.”
Animal activists will be very happy to know that this beast was not killed, but was in fact transported to a confined area where it will be on display at a new eco-tourisim part that will be opened up in the near future.
- WEIRD NEWS: Mitt Romney’s Great Great Aunt Haunting Pub
- ‘Facts Of Life’ Star Lisa Whelchel To Star In Survivor: Philippines
- Injured Dolphin Seeks Humans For Help
- Florida Farm Worker Arrested For Having Sex With Donkey
- Georgia Girl Contracts Flesh Eating Disease
- Man Arrested After Eating Roommate
- Man Stabs Himself & Throws Intestines At Police
- Kitten Homeless Because It Looks Like Hitler