Taylor Armstrong Began Dating Before Russell’s Suicide
August 31, 2011
Taylor Armstrong began dating a new man just before her estranged husband Russell committed suicide.
According to the Daily Mail, Taylor Armstrong from the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills began dating businessman Jeremy Larner, 33, just days before Russell’s death. In fact, sources claim the two have been inseparable.
As you may already know, Taylor filed for divorce from Russell in July and appears to have started dating again immediately.
The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills will still premiere on September 5th, however the Bravo network plans on airing several public service announcements about suicide throughout the season.
“Bravo will proceed with the Monday, September 5 premiere date of The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills,” Bravo Media president Frances Berwick said in a statement.
“Given that these episodes were filmed months ago, the producers of the show taped a brief interview this week with several of the cast members to introduce the premiere.”
“Re-editing of the episodes is still underway,” Berwick added.
Given the fact that Taylor split from Russell at the end of July and he committed suicide on August 16th, was it too soon for Taylor to start dating again?
What do you think?
- Bravo To Air Special On Russell Armstrong Suicide
- Taylor Armstrong Hospitalized Two Month Before Husbands Death
- Taylor Armstrong: ‘Real Housewives’ Saved My Life
- Russell Armstrong From The ‘Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills’ Commits Suicide
- Bravo Star Taylor Armstrong To Divorce Husband
- Kyle Richards Supports Taylor Armstrong
- Details Behind Taylor Armstrong Abuse Claims
- Memorial Service Held For Russell Armstrong