Report: Amy Winehouse Was Engaged To Reg Traviss Before Death
August 2, 2011
New sources claim Amy Winehouse and Reg Traviss were engaged just weeks before the singer died in at home.
According to The Sun, Amy and Reg were planning to get married next year and wanted to start a family together.
“She wanted nothing more than to be his wife and to start a family with him. She wanted to get rid of her demons so badly.”
“They openly said they wanted to spend the rest of their lives together. They both thought the absolute world of each other.”
“Amy was adamant about sorting herself out. Reg’s proposal made her even more determined.”
“She didn’t want to carry on the way she was.”
So maybe Amy didn’t die of a broken heart after all?
Reg has been spending a lot of time with Amy’s parents as the family mourns the loss of their daughter. He is said to be completely heartbroken over the loss of his reported fiance.
Our thoughts continue to go out to Amy’s family and friends.
- Hugh Hefner & Crystal Harris Call Off Wedding
- Amy Winehouse Said To Be Depressed Before Death
- Was Amy Winehouse About To Adopt Before Her Death?
- Jeff Conaway Has Died
- Snooki Is Pregnant!
- Blind Item: Heartthrob Wedding Bells
- Prenup Problems For Justin Timberlake & Jessica Biel
- Check Out Miley Cyrus’ Engagement Ring