Brooke Mueller Gets Kicked Off An Airplane
July 15, 2011
Charlie Sheen’s ex-wife, Brooke Mueller, may have been kicked off a United Airlines flight from L.A. to Cancun.
According to TMZ, just after the plane pushed away from the gate, Brooke started to complain that she was nauseous and needed to use the bathroom. Flight attendants told her to remain seated, but she became irate and began to curse and yell at the flight attendant.
Witnesses claim Brooke was removed from the plane, however Brooke claims she demanded to get off and left on her own free will.
Bottom line is, this news doesn’t sit well for Brooke, who’s been seen walking around town with a crack pipe, while displaying erratic behavior. As the primary care provider for her twin sons with Charlie Sheen, it’s only be a matter of time before DCF makes a little visit.
What do you think?
- Hugh Hefner & Crystal Harris Call Off Wedding
- Charlie Sheen’s Neighborhood
- Blind Item: Loved Up Exes
- ‘Two and a Half Men’ Season Canceled
- Brooke Mueller Back On Drugs
- Charlie Sheen’s New Show Based On ‘Anger Management’ Movie
- Do You Think ‘Two and a Half Men’ Is Filth?
- Charlie Sheen Responds To ‘Two and a Half Men’ Casting News