Hugh Hefner & Crystal Harris Call Off Wedding
June 14, 2011
Hugh Hefner and Crystal Harris have called off their wedding, which was supposed to take place this Saturday, June 18th.
According to TMZ, the decision to cancel the wedding may have had something to do with a huge fight the couple had over the weekend.
Our sources — who are all at the mansion — say Crystal and Hef had a nasty argument this weekend on the phone. When the dust settled Crystal decided to 86 the nuptials and quickly moved her stuff out.
Maybe Hef, 85, decided to finally confront Crystal, 25, about those pesky cheating rumors between her and Jordan McGraw. Yes, Jordan is the son of Phil McGraw, which you may only know as Dr. Phil.
In case you hadn’t heard, Crystal and Jordan were seen sneaking around Los Angeles together.
“They’ve been sneaking around because Crystal is supposed to be happily engaged to Hef, and going out in public with Jordan would tarnish Hef and Crystal’s relationship image.”
Had the two actually gotten married, this would have been Hef’s third marriage.
Strangely enough, we feel a little bad for Hef. Then again, this may be a good thing. Now that Hef is single again, he can finally trade in Crystal for a newer model.
- Hugh Hefner’s Ex Moves In With Dr. Phil’s Son
- Hugh Hefner’s Ex Crystal Harris Releases First Single ‘Club Queen’
- Maria Shriver Hires Divorce Attorney
- The Schwarzenegger’s Divorce Is On!
- Scarlett Johansson & Sean Penn Break Up
- George Clooney Dumps Elisabetta Canalis
- Andrew Morton Discusses The Royal Family
- Arnold Schwarzenegger Isn’t The Only Celeb With A Love Child