Game Of Thrones Of Muppets (Photos)
June 24, 2011
Do you love Game of Thrones and The Muppets and wish you could somehow mash the two together? Well, Yehudi Mercado did just that.
According to the Huffington Post, Yehudi, an artist and director, got the idea to mash these characters together after talking with his friend, Paul Benjamin, who did a Muppets version of King Arthur.
“The idea of mashing-up Muppets with ‘Game of Thrones’ started with the Varys character (the bald eunuch), I thought he looked a lot like Dr. Bunsen Honeydew,” Mercado said. “That revelation led me to Kermit the Stark and then the rest naturally fell into place. Miss Piggy as Cersei, Link Hogthrob as Jaime Lannister… I knew I had something special when I paired the barbaric Kahl Drogo with Animal. Rizzo as Joffrey was a fan suggestion. I still plan to draw Sweetums as The Hound and Robin as the little crippled Bran Stark.”
I don’t know about you, but I love this!
To buy these prints, just visit the Game of Thrones of Muppets store online!
Who is your favorite Game of Thrones of Muppets character?
- ‘Game Of Thrones’ Sneak Peek
- ‘Game Of Thrones’ Wins At Emmys
- ‘Game Of Thrones’ Actor Sean Bean Stabbed Outside Bar
- ‘Game Of Thrones’ Star Jason Momoa Opens Up
- ‘Game Of Thrones’ Episode Recap: A Man Without Honor
- Hugh Hefner & Crystal Harris Call Off Wedding
- Game Of Thrones: Season 3 Spoiler Alerts
- Daily Funny: Games Of Thrones Spoilers