Own Princess Beatrice’s Royal Wedding Fascinator
May 12, 2011
Princess Beatrice is putting her wild Royal Wedding fascinator (that’s English for hat) on eBay, which means you can own a piece of Royal Wedding history!
According to People, Princess B’s mom told Oprah that her daughter is going to sell the hat and donate all proceeds to Unicef.
“She’s putting it up on eBay to auction it for UNICEF and for Children in Crisis.”
The famous fascinator was created by London designer Philip Treacy, whose creations typically sell for $3,300. Somehow, we have a feeling this fascinator will go for much, much more.
For those of you who can’t afford to buy this fascinator, you can still own a piece of Royal Wedding history. For instance, someone is selling actual confetti from the Royal Wedding on eBay, while another person is selling a piece of marquee from the Goring Hotel where Princess Kate prepped for the big day. Now, I don’t know who would actually buy this
crap souvenir, but you may sleep better at night knowing it’s available. Or not.
UPDATE (5/23/11 @ 8:21 a.m.): Princess Beatrice’s hat has sold on eBay and it went for a lot of money. The hat sold for $130,000 and all the proceeds are going to UNICEF and Children in crisis.
- Hugh Hefner & Crystal Harris Call Off Wedding
- Where Is The Duke & Duchess Of Cambridge Now?
- Andrew Morton Discusses The Royal Family
- Royal Wedding Fashion: Chelsy Davy’s Gowns
- Royal Mash-Up: Prince William & Kate Middleton
- 5 Reasons Why Every Royal Should Curtsy Kate Middleton
- Vivienne Westwood Dislikes Kate Middleton’s Make-Up
- DJ AM’s Sister Dies