Jeff Conaway Has Died
May 27, 2011
Jeff Conaway, from Taxi and Grease, passed away earlier today at the age of 60 after family members removed him from life support. According to People, Jeff collapsed in his home earlier this week and has been in a coma since.
“Jeff was taken off life-support [Thursday] afternoon,” his manager, Phil Brock, tells PEOPLE. “His family chose to take him off of life-support based on advice from physicians. They thought for several days that the situation was hopeless.”
Although Jeff was a recovering addict, there is no evidence to suggest that his death was related to drug use.
Our thoughts go out to Jeff’s family and friends.
May he rest in peace.
- Hugh Hefner & Crystal Harris Call Off Wedding
- Report: Amy Winehouse Was Engaged To Reg Traviss Before Death
- Sister Of Nick & Aaron Carter Dead
- Olympic Swimmer Found Dead
- Kara Kennedy Dies Suddenly
- Nurse Jennifer Gallagher Drowns A Month After Helping Aurora Shooting Victims
- DJ AM’s Sister Dies
- Was Amy Winehouse About To Adopt Before Her Death?