Would You Tune Into Charlie Sheen On The Radio?
March 4, 2011
Howard Stern, the King of All Media, thinks Charlie Sheen should have his own radio show, even suggesting he call it “Charlie Radio,” according to OK Magazine.
During a visit to the ‘Jimmy Kimmel Live!‘ show, Stern told the audience that he is considering making Sheen an offer.
“We want to put a microphone in your house,” Howard told Jimmy he told Charlie. “Anytime you feel like going on the radio during our radio show, we’ll break into our programming and you can have control of the airwaves carte blanche. Go on the air and have “Charlie Radio” 24 hours a day because there’s nothing better than that.”
The real question here is, would you actually tune in? Now, I have a feeling you would. You know why? Because with Charlie Sheen, you never know what you’re gonna get. He’s like a box of crazy chocolates. That is exactly why he has so many people following him on Twitter.
I have a feeling Charlie would actually take Howard up on his offer.
- Charlie Sheen On Sobriety: Boring
- ‘Two and a Half Men’ Season Canceled
- Daily Funny: Tony Hawks Skateboarding Crimes
- Hockey Team Pokes Fun At Charlie Sheen
- Jessica Simpson Is Having A Boy!
- Charlie Sheen Is On Twitter
- Advertisers Asked To Pull Ads For Howard Stern’s ‘America’s Got Talent’
- Watch: Britney Spears’ Deleted ‘Jackass 3D’ Scene