Bodies Of Two Children Found Inside Luggage In Florida Canal
March 3, 2011
The bodies of two young children, a boy and a girl, between the ages of 6 and 12 years of age, were found stuffed inside luggage found floating in a Delray Beach canal in South Florida, according to the Sun-Sentinel.
Authorities are currently searching the canal for more clues, however police currently have no idea who these children are.
“Somebody knows them,” Guerriero said. “Somebody’s missing these kids, whether it’s a teacher, a grandfather, a grandmother, an aunt, and we need them to call.”
What a horrible crime. So sad.
UPDATE: A man named Clem Beauchamp is currently being questioned by police in the deaths of the two children. Both children have been identified as siblings, however their names have not yet been released. It is not clear what Beauchamp’s relationship is to the two children.
UPDATE 2: The body of a woman police believe to be the mother of these two dead children, was found in a local landfill, according to CNN. The mother has been identified as Felicia Brown. Her two children have been identified as JuTyra Allen, 6, and Jermaine McNeil, 10.
- Little Girl Dies Of Rare Brain Tumor
- American Teacher Found Dead In Japan
- DCF Fires Case Workers Connected To Barahona Case
- Amish Children Swept Away In KY Flood
- Polish Children Killed By WWII Bomb
- Long Island Murder Mystery
- Powerful Earthquake Strikes New Zealand
- Florida Man Poured Acid On Adopted Son, Twin Sister Found Dead