What’s Up With Carson Daly?
February 2, 2011
I used to love watching Carson Daly on MTV and this past new year, I relied on Carson to accurately count down the seconds til 2011 (something that didn’t happen for me last year on Dick Clark’s Rockin’ Eve).
So, what happened to Carson? He should be doing more, in my humble, yet personal opinion.
Well, according to GossipCop, Carson will be hosting a new show on NBC called “The Voice“, which is apparently NBC’s version of “American Idol“.
First, I’m tired of knock-off shows. Doesn’t anyone have any new ideas anymore? For cryin’ out loud!
Second, it’s a knock-off show Carson! You’re better than that!
Third, there is always Regis’s soon-to-be-empty seat on Live! With Regis & Kelly. It is my hope that the name will soon be Live! With Carson & Kelly. It has a good sound to it, right?
I try to limit my intake of reality TV, so I’m sorry to report that I will not be watching my beloved Carson on “The Voice“.
I suppose I’ll just have to keep watching him on “Last Call with Carson Daly“. For now.
- ‘Boardwalk Empire’ Star Arrested
- Alex Trebek Retiring From ‘Jeopardy’
- Hugh Hefner & Crystal Harris Call Off Wedding
- Does Matt Lauer Have A Love Child?
- Is Christina Aguilera Delusional?
- Erin Brockovich Calls Out NBC For Disrespecting 9/11 Victims
- ‘Jersey Shore’ Cast To Start Filming Season 5 Today
- Advertisers Asked To Pull Ads For Howard Stern’s ‘America’s Got Talent’